Monday, January 12, 2009

day 12: why hello readers, thought i'd introduce myself

It just occurred to me that I haven't introduced myself.   I'm Vicki.  Camera lover since I first picked up a film SLR (single lens reflex) camera in 2001.  My h. bought me my own film SLR as a HS graduation gift and I received my first DSLR as a college graduation gift.  Hopefully in the coming years I'll build my collection of good lenses, then upgrade to a higher quality camera.  For now, I'm enjoying playing with this one.  
This is me since starting this blog.  Actually, I'm pretty sure this what my nephew thinks of when someone says Aunt Vicki.  He's such a handsome and willing subject I can't help myself.

0 comments:

Labels

About This Blog

a learning journey, an attempt to take one picture a day, every day this year. come on along!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP